Our official Airline Partner is Delta Airlines. They are offering all registered participants discounted airfare rates. For those travelling from Europe, Delta have also provided discounted air fare rates from their partner airlines KLM and Air France.
Flight Arrival times to Accra, Ghana:
8:40am (GMT): United Airlines1:30pm (GMT): Ethiopian Airlines2:05pm (GMT): Delta Airlines7:30pm (GMT): KLM8pm (GMT): British Airways
Flight Departure times from Accra, Ghana:
12pm (GMT): Ethiopian Airlines10pm (GMT): KLM10.10pm (GMT): Delta Airlines10:30pm (GMT): British Airways11.30pm (GMT): United Airlines
Visa on arrival can be arranged at a fee for those who do not have an Embassy nearby. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
For those who require a visa invitation letter from HACSA, please email copies of your passport Bio page and flight booking information/confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We advise all participants take out health and travel insurance including medical evacuation.
Please consult your doctor before travelling to Ghana so he can best advice on what anti-malaria precautions to take.
Health Institutions in Accra
In case of emergency, here are some health institutions we can contact when/if you are not feeling well.
- 24 Peter Ala Adjetey Ave,
- P.O. Box CT 1235,
- North Labone, Accra,
- +233 500 809 024
- +233 0500 809 026 (Emergency)
- +233500809024 (WhatsApp)
Akai House Clinic
- No. 1, Sixth Circular Road,
- P.O.Box OS 1952 Osu-Accra
- Cantonments, Accra
- Covid: 0540126670 | Vaccination: 0540126967
- Lab: 0302763821
- Visa Medical: 0595014334
- Radiology (scans and X-rays): 0577582758
Nyaho Medical Centre
- 35 Kofi Annan St,
- Airport Residential Area,
- Accra, Ghana
- +233-(0)27-775-2424 (Emergency)
Beware of mosquitoes and insects while we go on tours, we advise you wear clothes with light fabrics (cotton/linen for e.g.) and try not to expose too much of your body.
COVID-19 TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- All international passengers including those from the ECOWAS region flying into Ghana are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Partially vaccinated or unvaccinated passengers are required to present a negative 48hr PCR test result to the airline before departure and upon arrival in Ghana.
- Partially vaccinated or unvaccinated passengers will be required to test at Kotoka International Airport. For International travelers, it costs $150, for Ghana residents, it costs $50. You are required to book and pay for your test before boarding your flight.
- You are also required to fill the Ghana Health Declaration form here. Please complete this form before arrival at Kotoka International Airport.
Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
We have rooms at reduced rates from Saturday 23rd July – Wednesday 27th July and Saturday 30th July – Sunday 31st July. Discounted room rates start from $200 per night (Breakfast included). Please send an email to email@example.com with your full name and quote HACSA Sankofa Summit 2022.
Oak Plaza Suites, Kumasi
We have rooms at reduced rate from Wednesday 27th July – Saturday 30th July. Discounted room Rates start from $150 per night (Breakfast included). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and quote HACSA Sankofa Summit 2022.
Royal Senchi Resort Hotel, Akosombo
We have rooms at reduced rate from Sunday 31st July – Tuesday 2nd August. Discounted room Rates start from $200 per night. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included). Please send an email to email@example.com with your full name and quote HACSA Sankofa Summit 2022. Booking for this hotel must be completed by or before 30th June, 2022.