Attorney Marian-Barbara Hesse has worked in the United Kingdom (U.K), Ghana, West Africa, the United States of America. She has also been called to the Bar in various Commonwealth Caribbean territories as listed below.
Attorney Marian-Barbara Hesse has an M.Sc. in International Banking and Finance from the University of Salford (U.K.) and an LL.B. (Hons) from the University of Kent in Canterbury, England. She also received the Legal Education Certificate (LEC) from the Norman Manley Law School, University of the West Indies, Jamaica.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Called to the Bar in England and Wales
- The Honorable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- St. Kitts & Nevis Bar Association
- Antigua & Barbuda Bar Association
- The Commonwealth of Dominica Bar Association